- I solemnly pledge myself to consecrate my life to the service of humanity.
- Even under threat, I will not use my medical knowledge contrary to the laws of humanity.
- I will maintain the utmost respect for human life from the time of conception.
- I will not permit considerations of religion, nationality, race, party politics, or social standing to intervene between my duty and my patient.
- I will practice my profession with conscience and dignity.
- The health of my patient will be my first consideration.
- I will respect the secrets, which are confided in me.
- I will give to my teacher the respect and gratitude which is their due.
- I will maintain by all means in my power, the honour and noble traditions of medical profession.
- My colleagues will be my brothers.
I make these promises solemnly, freely and upon my honour.