Medical Education Programme
- Medical Education Unit – Basic Course Workshop
- Kamineni Academy of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Hyderabad - Medical Education Unit - Constitution
- The medical education unit of KAMS&RC, lb nagar has conducted "Basic Course Workshop" for the faculty members of KAMS&RC ON 8th ,9th and 10th MAY 2014.
First Basic Course Workshop on Medical Education Technology was organized by Dr. V. Sunanda, Coordinator, Medical Education Unit of the college, and her team from 28th to 30th May 2015.
Dr. G. Jyothi Lakshmi, Observer, Medical Council of India and Dr. P. V. Chalam, Convener, MCI Regional Centre, Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad have observed the proceedings.
Twenty nine (29) faculty members from different departments of the college were trained in the recent teaching methodologies and approaches in Medical Education, and certificates were issued.
- Webcast of E-learning was organised by St. John's Medical College, Bengaluru on 4th April, 2014 which was viewed online by the students and staff of KAMS&RC in Indira Auditorium.
- Medical Education Workshop was conducted in the Medical Education Hall of the College on 26th 27th & 28th, December-2013